This course partners with leading professionals to ensure the latest industry best-practices are understood and delivered. Students on this course will learn the most relevant skills and techniques needed by anybody considering a professional career in architecture, engineering and construction including problem solving, team-working and critical thinking.
- Understand digital design, engineering and construction techniques and practices
- Develop professional skills and competencies
- Communicate design concepts clearly, concisely and confidently
- Gain knowledge of industry best-practices, standards and needs
- Tuition and class materials
- Extracurricular programme including excursions
- airport transfer
- personalised report card & certificate
Full-board accommodation is provided
The social programme is an important part of any summer school experience and is great way for students to socialise and practise their English with each other. Organised by a dedicated Activity Manager, each week students will have two full day excursions to destinations across the UK, plus an on-site activity programme.