A new and exciting programme brought to you by Bucksmore Education combines both English and football with this course being partnered with Inter Milan Academy.
Our bespoke English language curriculum focuses on providing the knowledge, skills and confidence for students to communicate effectively both on and off the field. Content will cover language needed for day-to-day life on the camp and training sessions so students are able to use their language immediately and communicate with international teammates and coaches, as well as learn about key elements of football such as nutrition, and strength and conditioning. Additionally, upon arrival, students will be assessed on their ability and allocated to a class according to their level, as well as an exit test at the end of each week to track their progress.
The coaching curriculum is designed and delivered by Inter Milan Academy, a direct extension of Italian professional football club Inter Milan’s Youth Sector. The goal of the “Inter Academy” training is to provide theoretical and practical skills so that each student is able to learn in an effective and rational way by transferring the technical “know-how” provided by the coaches of F.C. International, based on the Inter Youth Sector training program.
- Available from: June - August
- Provider: Bucksmore Education and Inter Milan Academy
- Ages: 13-16
- Fees: £2,150 per week
- For boys
- 2 full day excursions per week
- 12 hours English language tuition per week
- 15 hours coaching from Inter Academy coaches per week + 3 hour of football workshops
- Inter Academy Certificate, Personalised report card & Bucksmore certificate
- Tuition content: English language and football training from the academy coaches
- Tuition and class materials
- Nike/ Inter Milan Academy kit
- Airport transfers
- Automatic entry into exclusive prize draw on booking
- Opportunity to win signed t-shirts
All on-site accommodation & meals at King Edward's School. Students will live and learn on-site, making full use of all of the facilities throughout their stay. The endless outdoor space here makes it the perfect environment for players to improve their football skills!
Throughout training, coaches will focus on 5 key areas of development that will help build players into champions:
- Physical-Coordinative Area
- Technical-Tactical Area
- Social Area
- Psychological-Motivational Area
- Medical Area
The social programme is an important part of any summer school experience and is great way for students to socialise and practise their English with each other. Organised by a dedicated Activity Manager, each week students will have two full day excursions to destinations across the UK, plus an on-site activity programme.