The Oxford and Cambridge Advanced Studies Programme enables students to experience life as an Oxford or Cambridge undergraduate and network with like-minded, high-achieving students from around the world. The course takes place at Brasenose College, University of Oxford or Magdalene College, University of Cambridge.
Students choose two subjects to study at first-year undergraduate university-level from options including Business Management, Economics, Finance, Medicine, Political Science, Psychology and many more.
Following the Oxbridge teaching method, students are taught in small classes of no more than eight students by passionate and knowledgeable tutors, who range from further education professional to PhD candidates from Oxford and Cambridge.
Students choose two university-level subjects per 2 weeks, taught at a first-year undergraduate level. In addition to subject tutorials, students take part in University Preparation Masterclasses to build skills for university. Students also enjoy two 1:1 supervision with each subject tutor at the beginning and end of the course. Open to native English speakers and international students. Non-native English speakers must have an advanced (C1) level of English in order to cope with the high-level subject tuition. The age range for students on the Advanced Studies Program is 16-18.
- Live and learn like a university undergraduate at one of the top universities in the UK
- Receive academically relevant and challenging subject tuition from expert tutors
- Develop key skills for success in future education and careers via workshops and masterclasses
- Greater clarity for students wanting to apply to top UK universities, including Oxford and Cambridge
- Tuition and class materials
- Extracurricular programme including excursions
- Complimentary airport transfer service on transfer days for flights arriving/departing between 10:00 and 20:00.
Full-board accommodation is provided
The social programme is an important part of any summer school experience and is great way for students to socialise and practise their English with each other. Organised by a dedicated Activity Manager, each week students will have two full day excursions to destinations across the UK, plus an on-site activity programme.