Why choose a summer course at Stirling?
- 10 minute walk to Bridge of Allan, a historic Victorian spa town
- 40 minute drive to Edinburgh Airport
- Modern single bedrooms (double bed) with ensuite
- Three freshly prepared meals per day
- Exceptional sports facilities
- Olympic sized pool
- Golf course and driving range
- On-campus theatre, cinema, shops and cafes
- Bedrooms cleaned weekly
- Fresh linen and towels included, laundry service available
- Onsite doctor's office and pharmacy
- Free WiFi
- 24 hour supervision and campus security
Considered to be one of the most beautiful and well-equipped campuses in the world, Stirling is situated on a stunning woodland estate at the foot of Scotland’s dramatic Highlands with views of a lake and 18th century castle – and yet it’s also only a short drive into the lively cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
The campus has a small, friendly feel to it and perfectly balances the traditional and the modern. Students can enjoy its on-campus cinema, theatre, shops and cafes, golf course and olympic swimming pool.