Why choose a summer course at Plumpton College?
- Peaceful village setting 30 mins from seaside town of Brighton
- 900 hectare site
- Single and twin bedrooms
- Separate male and female accommodation
- Shared bathrooms between 4-6 students
- Accommodation rated by Ofsted as ‘outstanding’
- Full board: 3 meals provided daily
- Indoor climbing wall
- Sports field, outdoor courts and gym
- Free airport transfer service
- WiFi and laundry service
- 24 hour supervision with a staff-student ratio of 1:7
An amazing setting for an adventurous summer for those who love animals and being outdoors, Plumpton College – founded in 1919 – is a leading agricultural college and a working farm during the academic year. Its huge, very scenic site of 900 hectares of green space includes horse riding stables, sports fields, a sports hall, an animal care centre and a forest. Its exceptional sporting facilities provide ample opportunities for playing tennis, badminton, hockey and rugby, as well as rock climbing. It even has its own vineyard and ice cream making facilities!
Plumpton is located in the pretty village of Plumpton in East Sussex, just 30 minutes from the vibrant and creative seaside town of Brighton.
- Founded: 1979
- Fees from: £1560 / week
- Typical duration: 2 weeks
- Dates: June - August
- Students Per Class: 11
- Hours of Tuition: 25
- Age Range: 10-18